Workshop - knots/gradient/stripes/foilingLongue Vue Design Workshops
This fun 3.5-4 hours workshop (depending on your pace) is ideal for people who joined the Workshop marbling + polkadot (foundations), but it is open to everyone who would like to gain deeper understanding about clay by focussing on the 4 following techniques:
- tips and tricks to create knots
- creating gradient and stripes (advanced techniques)
- foiling (applying gold leaves in different ways)
Not prior knowledge is required as in each workshops, I will give some insights on basics before moving on with beginner or more advanced techniques.
Although it is a rather advanced workshop, I will teach you the most fun-to-make and easy to grab techniques that will push you creativity to create your own colours, shapes, textures and designs. You will be surprised how much creativity is inside you and there is a huge range of colours (saturated to pastel colours) to choose from.
The class includes all the materials needed to create your own necklace and earrings to take home. Yummy snacks and light refreshments is also included in the sessions.
The class sizes is strictly limited to 8 pax and it is conducted in a very relaxing and conductive environment. Fun, therapeutic and inspirational at the same time: it's the perfect get-away with friends and your loved ones and a nice occasion to pick up a new skill. Empower yourself like other previous participants.
Read our testimonies here.
Workshop content in details
Some fundamentals about clay jewellery making
- "Refresh your knowledge" with some fundamentals about clay
- "Refresh your skills" to create different types of shapes/beads (round, flat beads, tubes, square, cone, cylinder)
Creating unique patterns and textures
- learn 4 new advanced techniques: gradient effect and stripes (with 2 or more colours)
- tips and tricks to make knots
- fundamentals about foiling: creating gold speckled/sparkles (galaxy like landscape) and cracks on clay with gold leaves (gold, silver, rose gold)
- baking and glazing methods: what to consider to avoid cracking
- tips and tricks to finish your beads and avoid disaster
What's included and what will you make?
- half-day of hands-on making, fun, creativity and chatter
- at least 1 necklace and 1 pair of earrings (with 925 silver) made by you
- all materials imported from US/Taiwan/Korea (silver, golden plated metal) and Japan (cords)
- drinks + snacks
If the workshop is fully booked, please drop me a line at email@example.com to join the wait-list. I will inform you if I can arrange a seat for you.
Sunday 17/09/17 - 2:30 PM (fully booked)
Sunday 01/10/17 - 2:30 PM
Sunday 29/10/17 - 2:00 PM
Longue Vue Design (5 min from Payar Lebar Mrt). The exact location as well as more details on the workshop will be sent to you in a private email after you made the purchase. Thank you for your understanding.
All classes are non-refundable. You are very welcome to send someone in your place if you cannot make it.
PAYMENT via PayPal or Credit Card.
For other types of payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 8808 9531
Classes take places with a minimum of 4 participants.