Workshop - marbling + polka dotsLongue Vue Design Workshops
This fun 3 hours workshop for beginners covers fundamentals about polymer clay. It will gives you a comprehensive understanding to work with the material and also, inspiration and confidence to create your own accessories and jewelleries. I will teach you fun-to-make and easy to grab techniques that will push you creativity to create your own colours, shapes, textures and designs. You will be surprised how much creativity is inside you and there is a huge range of colours (saturated to pastel colours) to choose from).
The class includes all the materials needed to create your own necklace and earrings to take home. Yummy snacks (homemade cakes etc) and light refreshments is also included in the sessions.
The class sizes is strictly limited to 8-9 pax and it is conducted in a very relaxing and conductive environment. Fun, therapeutic and inspirational at the same time: it's the perfect get-away with friends and your loved ones and a nice occasion to pick up a new skill. Empower yourself like other previous participants.
Read our testimonies here.
Workshop content in details
1. Fundamentals about polymer clay jewellery making
- types of clays, safety, how to store, different brands, tools to work with clay
- where to buy (in Singapore) and what to consider
- basic colours and design theory to work best with different types of clay and colours + ideas for your jewellery
- conditioning clay, mixing colours to change colours and create pastel tones : what to consider
- solid skills to create different types of shapes/beads (round, flat beads, tubes, square, cone, cylinder, knots etc.
- importance about baking process to avoid crackings and burning clay
- tips and tricks to finish your beads and avoid disaster (e.g. how to make them shine? how to remove fingerprints? etc. )
2. Creating unique textures
- techniques of pressing, rolling, twisting to create marbling, polka dots ans lines on beads and tubes
3. Things you can expect/you will make
- 3 hours of hands-on learning, fun and creativity
- 1 necklace and 1 pair of earrings (with 925 silver back) made by you to take home. If you wish to use stainless steel studs, please let me know in the note while booking
- all materials provided are imported from US/Korea (silver, golden plated metal) and Japan (waxed cotton cords)
If you have prior experience or simply would like to join the Advanced Class where it's more focussed on the techniques of foiling and creating gradient, stripes and knots. Please click HERE.
Group bookings as well as customised bookings , e.g. bachelorettes party etc. , please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please scroll down the menu for schedule.
If the workshop is fully booked, please drop me a line to join the wait-list: email@example.com. I'll inform you if I can arrange a seat for you.
Our luminous studio is located in the Paya Lebar/Dakota area.
Upon your booking, you will received an email with more details on the workshop and the itinerary to the location within less than 12 hours.
All classes are non-refundable and non replaceable. You are very welcome to send someone in your place if you cannot make it.
PAYMENT via PayPal or Credit Card. For other types of payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes take places with a minimum of 4 participants.