Workshop - Mobile Wall ArtLongue Vue Design Workshops
This fun 3.5-4 hours polymer clay workshop covers the fundamentals of making wall art decoration with polymer clay. It will push your creative side and you will have the chance to design and make your own MOBILE.
The class includes all the materials needed to create your own Mobile to take home. Yummy snacks and light refreshments is also included in the sessions.
The class sizes is strictly limited to 8 pax and it is conducted in a very relaxing and conductive environment. Fun, therapeutic and inspirational at the same time, I will not only share with you the fundamentals of working with polymer, but also to inspire you with your own art work.
The perfect get-away with friends and your loved ones and a nice occasion to pick up a new skill. Empower yourself like other previous participants.
Read our testimonies here.
Workshop content in detail
1. Fundamentals about polymer clay accessory making
- types of clays, safety, how to store, different brands, tools to work with clay
- where to buy (in Singapore) and what to consider
- basic colours and design theory to work best with different types of clay and colours + ideas for your Mobile/Wall Hanger
- basics skills like conditioning clay, pressing, rolling, twisting
- solid skills to create different types of shapes/beads (round, flat beads, tubes, square, cone, cylinder etc.
- how to compose a Mobile and how to attach things with cords, what to consider
- importance about baking process to avoid cracking and burning clay
- tips and tricks to finish your beads and avoid disaster (e.g. how to make them shine? how to remove fingerprints? etc. )
2. Creating unique textures with foil leaves ( gold, rose gold, silver) and learn how to create marbling pattern on clay
- basics information about foiling: importance of weather and storage
- fundamentals about foiling on polymer clay
- techniques of foiling to create gold speckled and cracks on clay
- fundamentals and techniques to create different kind of marbling patterns on clay
3. What's included and what will you make?
- half-day of hands-on making, fun, creativity and chatter
- 1 wall hanger of your choice and your design to take home :-)
- all materials needed to create the wall-hanger such as polymer clay, foil leaves, brass components, hemp cords, wood bar or brass bar etc.
- drinks + snacks
If you would like to join one of our DIY-Jewellery Workshop, please click HERE.
Group bookings as well as customised bookings , e.g. bachelorettes party etc. , please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
July and August
If the workshop is fully booked, please drop me a line to join the wait-list: email@example.com. I'll inform you if I can arrange a seat for you.
Longue Vue Design studio (5 min from Paya Lebar Mrt). The exact location as well as more details on the workshop will be sent to you in a private email after you made the purchase. Thank you for your understanding.
All classes are non-refundable. But you are invited to send someone on your behalf if you can't make it.
PAYMENT via PayPal or Credit Card. For other types of payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes take places with a minimum of 4 participants.